Apart from the butterflies in the stomach and the initial jitters, your wedding day will undoubtedly be the most important and happiest day of your life. That is why you should leave no stone unturned to ensure that everything goes well on this special day with flawless planning. Since the venue is an important part of our wedding, you definitely want it to be memorable.
Choosing the perfect backdrop from a myriad of wedding venues in Virginia is one of the most important and difficult decisions one has to make. Naturally, the ambiance of the venue directly impacts the decor of the wedding, as it gives shape to the entire theme of the whole day’s proceedings. Here are some tips to consider.
- Think about your style – Do you like a rustic, chic, elegant, or modern look? Or are you going for a traditional theme? No matter what you and your partner love most in your day-to-day life, doing a bit research will help you find the best one.
- Guest count – You need to ensure that everyone has enough space to mingle, dine, and dance. Also, take a look at the individuals you are inviting: can elderly and physically disabled folks be accommodated at the venue?
- Ambiance – Pay special attention to the existing decor inside the venue. The less the ambiance matches the desired feeling of your wedding theme, the more decorating you will need to do to make up for it.
- Weather factor – If you are planning to take your vows under the sunny sky, make sure the mercury is not on the high. So, don’t forget to prepare a contingency plan.
- Budget – The most vital aspect which no couple can and should ignore. Although, it is your once-in-a-lifetime event, burning a hole in your pocket is surely not a wise idea. Keep things as realistic as possible, so that you can end your big day with a big grin on your face.
From beautiful sandy beaches to rural mountains to historic sites, Virginia has something to fit every wedding style. After all, ‘Virginia is for lovers’. So, go ahead and pick your venue with plenty of time to spare.