Wedding Planning Resource Guide for Hermitage Hill Events
Choosing professional wedding vendors will not only help make your wedding day run more smoothly, it will also help bring your vision to reality. Work with wedding vendors who are professional and licensed, they will have the experience behind them to anticipate the special needs for your wedding day and can offer insight into alternative plans should a situation arise.
Hermitage Hill Farm provides this list of resources for your convenience.
We hope that making these names available will help you with your party/event planning needs.
All service contracts are between the client and the firm hired, not with Hermitage Hill Farm and Stables.
Items Included in Day of Rental of Hermitage Hill Farm
*** Not Included
200 muted gold/ivory seat Chiavari Chairs for indoor use only
200 white folding “wood look” outdoor chairs for ceremonies, etc.
(20) 6-ft round tables, which seat 10 people
***Linen to the floor size is 132 inch
(10) 4-ft round tables, which seat 6 people and are good for sweetheart, cake and appetizers
***Linen to the floor size is 108 inch
(8) 30-inch x 6-ft rectangle, which seat 3 people each side and are good for bars, buffet, gift and DJ
***Linen to the floor size is 90 inch x 132
(2) 30-inch x 8-ft rectangle, which seat 4 people each side and are most often used as buffet tables
***Linen to the floor size is 90 inch x 156 inch
4 wood-top barrels for interior use only (24-inch tops x 37-inch high)
(5) 4-ft round outdoor patio tables with four chairs each
Interior fireplaces operated seasonally, exterior fireplace operated annually by staff
(5) 40-gallon trash cans – caterer to provide all liners and cleaning supplies
2 commercial restrooms monitored and stocked with appropriate supplies.
Cater workspace has a three-bay sink, work table, and refrigerator.
My vendor is not on your approved list?
Vendors not on our approved list will need to use our Online Desktop Application found here to submit the appropriate information and documentation prior to working on-site.
All vendors are required to understand and follow HHFS guidelines.